Hologic Service Support Specialist in Westford, Massachusetts
Service Support Specialist
Post Date Nov 01, 2018
The Service Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to internal and external customers including but not limited to part ordering, product returns, and general customer support.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, and exchanges
• Technical troubleshooting
• Coordinate response and timely shipment of parts
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Verify and edit account information.
• Investigate and resolve customer problems with order shipments and deliveries
• Interface with other departments such as finance, shipping as necessary
• Facilitate service repair orders through completion
• Communicate customer service requests to appropriate field and depot technicians
• Solid customer service abilities with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate understanding of general software applications
• Efficiently handle interactions with customer-oriented etiquette when accurately placing orders via phone, fax or email
• Speak clearly, be attentive, and actively listen to customer’s needs while recording information accurately
• Strong team member with ability to provide and receive feedback
• Working knowledge of ERP Systems
• Well organized team player
• Sees tasks through completion in fast paced environment
• Solid ability to multitask
• Proven competence in prioritization
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of customer/service administration experience required
• Strong understanding of MS Office
• SAP/Salesforce/Oracle experience desired
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.