Hologic Clinical Training Manager in France
Clinical Training Manager
Post Date Oct 05, 2018
The role overview:
Cynosure a Hologic Company is a leading developer and manufacturer of a broad array of light-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems. Our products are used to provide a diverse range of treatment applications such as hair removal, skin revitalization and scar reduction, as well as the treatment of vascular lesions. At Cynosure, We help people discover their Beautiful.
To support our growth and continue to build a strong relationship with our customers, we are seeking a Senior clinical Manager for the French market. You will report to the Country Manager. The post requires frequent travel on French territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to support, Manage, develop the clinical team and department.
• Ensure a high quality service with our customers to promote satisfaction and high clinical outcomes
• Manage the product training courses calendar and customers Workshop with Kols.
• Organize the customer survey follow-up and Carry out a support by mails and telephone.
• Perform the reporting of your activity.
• Perform the feedback of customer information in relation with R&D and clinical departments.
• Attending congress over Europe where needed.
• Help Mkg department to create technical support.
Skills & Experience:
For the job, the desired skills set would be as below:
• A first experience in laser market would be a plus but not necessary if you have a first experience that has needed you manipulation with patients (gynecology, filling, surgical, hair removal,...)
• Confident, organized with an excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to plan personal work schedule and meet deadlines
• Ability to public speaking
• A able to travel in France for more than 50% of your time
• good English language understanding
If you are graduated in a scientific field, we offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading business and develop their career in a great working environment. You'll be empowered to develop as you progress your career.
Salary package is attractive. This is a full time permanent position based ideally in the Paris Region or Lyon.
Agency And Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current, executed Hologic Agency Agreement signed by a member of the Talent Acquisition Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent via the Hologic Taleo portal, under these terms or they will not be considered and be will wholly owned by Hologic.”