Hologic Territory Manager - Skeletal - DACH in Germany
Territory Manager - Skeletal - DACH
Post Date Oct 24, 2018
To drive business growth, market share and sales performance within a designated territory. Responsible for delivering against relevant performance targets and provision of excellence in customer relationship management, customer service and support. Effective representative for and positive promotion of the Hologic brand.
Functional Reports to this Role
• Drives Results and Sales Performance in the Territory:
o Demonstrates desire to achieve, grow territory performance year on year and expand market share.
o Delivers on sales performance metrics year on year and is actively engaged in setting same each year.
o Develops and executes against strategic and tactical territory plans to assure achievement of target and year on year growth.
o Is self-directed in working with their customers to meet and exceed business objectives.
o Collaborates with other team members and other Hologic resources to achieve desired customer outcomes.
• Displays Sales Acumen and Organizational Astuteness:
o Effectively demonstrates sales capacities – opening and closing sales, prospecting and reporting.
o Understands customer drivers to assist in developing business solutions.
o Ensures currency of knowledge within the health care field and for competitors and their offerings.
o Is open to adapting to new ideas or business development efforts.
o Acquires and updates own knowledge of Hologic products, service and educational offerings –adapts same to meet customer needs.
o Maintains a regular, in-depth call cycle that focuses time in field on highest opportunities and key customer contacts.
o Actively generates and pursues new business opportunities in territory
• Influences, Negotiates and Communicates for Impact:
o Is effective at asking relevant questions and listening to understand customer issues and goals within their territory and provide mutually beneficial solutions.
o Builds and leverages relationships at all levels and networks both internally and externally to achieve desired results.
o Determines what is relevant to different audiences and applies to deliver high impact presentations and make compelling cases.
• Demonstrates Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence:
o Embraces and encourages learning new skills, knowledge and behaviors.
o Works to become more self-aware and demonstrates self-regulation in making business decisions.
o Displays ability to properly define customer and territory problems and /or opportunities and develop effective solutions based on information, facts and evidence.
• Displays Accountability:
o Creates and leads plans for change within their territory.
o Understands and focuses on driving sustainable results.
o Holds self-accountable to fulfill commitments and model all behaviors asked of others.
• Additional job duties may be assigned from time to time.
• General (All Roles) – Open Communication, Flexibility, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Organizational Understanding.
• Role Specific (This Role) – Sales Ability, Planning & Organizing, Technical Expertise
• Technical or administrative professional qualifications;
• Knowledge of health care industry in region is desirable;
• Successful (medical) sales experience desirable;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and/or French and good written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with CRM and ERP systems;
• Holds current drivers licence of relevant class.
70 -80% travel time – fluctuating with requirements of the business (4 days/wk).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Agency And Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current, executed Hologic Agency Agreement signed by a member of the Talent Acquisition Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent via the Hologic Taleo portal, under these terms or they will not be considered and be will wholly owned by Hologic.”